Friday, December 21, 2007

Popcorn

This is the stuff right here. I’m sitting on my bed with a bowl of popcorn, doing some writing and listening to the best ever radio station, KCSM. I put it on expecting jazz but instead am being treated to a show about Hanukkah-related klezmer music written by Woody Gruthrie. Random, but fun.

Kevin’s in the kitchen making more popcorn, and I can hear the lid lifting off the pot as the popcorn overflows. He just stated watching 16 Candles. Damn, I might have to ditch the awesome scene here in my room, with the klezmer and the popcorn, and join him on the couch; 16 Candles is truly one of the finest pieces of cinema in the history of film. Do no challenge me on this – I know what I’m talking about.

“You need four inches of bod and great birthday.”

No comments:

Post a Comment