Thursday, June 5, 2014

I'm Not A Lumberjack, And I'm Ok


That thing where you're trying to take your outfit selfie & you realize your hair's coming undone, but it ends up being the best pic in the bunch anyway? That happened. 

Also, I've claimed multiple times today I'm dressed like a lumberjack. As you can see, that's a bald-faced lie. I am, however, wearing a couple garments with loggish buttons. The shirt - which was my mom's and, like me, is from the 70s - came to me buttonless, so I added the little log toggles - loggles - I found on etsy. The faux-shearling jacket is from a clothing swap, and also came a few buttons short. I like the loggles so much, I got some cross-cut stick buttons - stumptons? No. Butticks? Anyway - from etsy, and there you have it - lumberjack! Ok not really. 

The jeans were a hand me down gift, the shoes thrift.

No comments:

Post a Comment